Monday, 27 December 2010
Can't get my butt off the couch!
It seems like I become lazier after my trip to Korea. Talking about the trip...I have yet uploaded pics and updated about the trip..haha just plain lazy!
I have been a bit of a couch potato these days watching endless drama serials on MIO and just lazing around on my couch surfing the net for fabulous finds. EBAY has taken over ETSY and I have further justified my purchase of the Ipad, its so handy and convenient. I even bring it with me for my toilet break!
I'm just gonna rest for a day today and get my butt moving and start working on my orders tomorrow. CNY is drawing near (4-5 weeks isn't a long time), I have to clear my orders within the next 2-3 weeks for sure, by hook or by crook so that I can start on Mischa's dresses and preparing stuffs for the new year. Frankly, I m so not looking forward to CNY. All the fuss and hassle for god-knows-what reasons. Just because we are CHinese? CNY has become more and more meaningless as age catches up.
That reminds me that i will also need to find some time to sort out the photos from the recent Korea trip as well as the Japan trip from last year. Yes, you read it right...last year. I was supposed to compile them into a coffee table book for memories' sake! I think I have become a bit of a procrastinator more and more.
I have been a bit of a couch potato these days watching endless drama serials on MIO and just lazing around on my couch surfing the net for fabulous finds. EBAY has taken over ETSY and I have further justified my purchase of the Ipad, its so handy and convenient. I even bring it with me for my toilet break!
I'm just gonna rest for a day today and get my butt moving and start working on my orders tomorrow. CNY is drawing near (4-5 weeks isn't a long time), I have to clear my orders within the next 2-3 weeks for sure, by hook or by crook so that I can start on Mischa's dresses and preparing stuffs for the new year. Frankly, I m so not looking forward to CNY. All the fuss and hassle for god-knows-what reasons. Just because we are CHinese? CNY has become more and more meaningless as age catches up.
That reminds me that i will also need to find some time to sort out the photos from the recent Korea trip as well as the Japan trip from last year. Yes, you read it right...last year. I was supposed to compile them into a coffee table book for memories' sake! I think I have become a bit of a procrastinator more and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(37)
-
▼
December
(15)
- Random pics of the month
- Of colours, beads, pearls and feathers
- Can't get my butt off the couch!
- That's my girl for you
- It's a Joyous Xmas, hohoho!!!
- Blue for boys and Pink for girls
- Chanels in hot pink & candy pink
- Our 1st Experience with snow
- Carpe Diem Annual Sports day
- Back dated posts .... random
- Back!
- Bags bags!!
- My works
- 1 more day to go!
- Fun fun night
-
▼
December
(15)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: