Monday, 27 December 2010
Of colours, beads, pearls and feathers
While I was digging through my collection of my crystal beads and pearls the other day for the bag charm on my handmade tote, I recalled the period when I was so into costume jewellery and beading. I had tons of books on it and boxes and boxes of beads, crystals and findings that I never got a chance to use. Thought of searching through Etsy for the current trends on handcrafted CJs and found these:
They are mainly bangles and I love the vibrant colours that were used. I wanted to go back into making CJs but it'salways such a hassle to store the tools and findings properly as I need a permanant work area for this hobby. I am stil so much in love with all the Swarovski beads and pearls that I think I should find someday to make some CJs again just for the kick!
the following are some hairpieces I love. I have always envied girls with very nice curls, well-shaped heads and hairstyles who can carry off these hairpieces. They are so chic and definately make heads turn. Though I don't really seem many people donning such hairpieces, but I can 'smell' the trend picking up. Perhaps it's always the case in Singapore. Perhaps of our weather? But if I have a nice shape for my head, I will definately make some for myself. For now, I can only admire and make them for sale in my E-store and on FB (which I already did for some little girls to match with the gowns I made :P and they were very pleased with it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(37)
-
▼
December
(15)
- Random pics of the month
- Of colours, beads, pearls and feathers
- Can't get my butt off the couch!
- That's my girl for you
- It's a Joyous Xmas, hohoho!!!
- Blue for boys and Pink for girls
- Chanels in hot pink & candy pink
- Our 1st Experience with snow
- Carpe Diem Annual Sports day
- Back dated posts .... random
- Back!
- Bags bags!!
- My works
- 1 more day to go!
- Fun fun night
-
▼
December
(15)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man









0 comments: