Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Chanels in hot pink & candy pink

Did I mention that pink is my favorite colour? Before I was pregnant with Mischa, my fav colour used to be red. ( it still is one of my fav, but pink rank #1 at the moment)
Now I hv this weakness for all things pink. Oh and the best ever combi will hv to be my favorite bag in my favorite colour.
Some bags for u to drool at:






I'm seriously searching high and low for the above...pls gimme a buzz if u ever see this around. I will thank u loads.
















































That's my fav...My pink lambskin is on the way.... Hehe

And these... Too cute to eat!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels