Thursday, 2 December 2010

Fun fun night

Today I met up with the usual gang of mummies for a night out. We had dinner at Ichiban followed by a hilarious musical - Cinderel-lah! It was funny and a great musical I will recommend.

After the musical ended some of us went for drinks at the Marina Mandarin hotel.
This was my outfit for the evening. I decided to tie up my messy bunch of hair into a sideway ponytail










It was a great night out with the mummies and I really look forward to more of such gatherings.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels