Thursday, 16 December 2010

Back dated posts .... random

This was done before my trip..alas but it didnt last. I had them removed and painted my nails over again before the flight :P


My crazy crash diet before our korea trip. Luckily i did that 5 days prior to the trip as I knew that I will eat alot when Im on holidays..hehehe. Love this version with the sashimi

And on the 1st Dec my old time mummy friends and I went for a date! We caught Cinderel-Lah at the Esplanade after a sumptuous Jap at Ichiban-boshi. And after that Karen, Shen and I hopped over to the Marina Mandarin hotel for soome drinks. We hardly did that and it was a nice catching up session, hopefully we can do this more often.





0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels