Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Happy.

Agh.. A brighter and more cheerful blogskin this time. Although I still preferred the previous customized blogskin that a looks like a page out of my a scrap-booking album :) but it doesn't support that much gadgets like the blogroll, feedgit etc..
So now it's bk to the good old format by blogger with a new twist.

I m so happy today! Not sure why but i think partly becos of the veg meals I had since yesterday. The pretty colours Of the veg n the delightful taste. Most importantly I woke up this morning feeling really 'light'. So I believe food does affects one's mood.
Talking abt food, am looking forward to my yum-cha session with hb tomorrow morning then it's off to shopping for my supplies and change some moolas for our upcoming trip. Oh now I know... Hehehe it's must be the holidays that perked up my mood too!

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels