Thursday, 18 November 2010

Wedding Dinner at Shangri-la

please bare with me, photos all not in sequence..anyway..we attended a nice wedding banquet and it has been a while since i last atttended a wedding dinner. It was held in Shangri-la, food and ambience was good.

I am most proud of the dress I made for Mischa. Ya, i didn't make anything for Favian cos was too tied up and I reckon boys...hiaz..nothing much i can do except perhaps a tux or something along that line...well. when i am not so tied up perhaps i will.


Here's the dress I made for my girl.

 Some shots taken during the wedding banquet










0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels