Friday, 5 November 2010
Little Indulgence
I still remembered years ago when I was queuing outside Louis Vuitton boutique in Ngee Ann city waiting to enter, I commented to hubby that CHANELs (which was just opposite LV) are for aunties.
Many years later, this girl has evolved into an 'auntie' now. I realised that I am starting to appreciate everything CHANEL...CC...they really exudes feminity and elegance. Yes every single piece of stuffs they have, from jewellery, accessories to bags!
Having been a big fan of LV for years, as the popularity and affordability become too common, I feel that carrying an LV bag was nothing more than an accessories nowadays. Take a stroll down Orchard road and you will now what I mean.
Late last year, I got myself a Miu Miu coffer bag in classic black with gold hardware. And I still love the bag till now. The calfskin is so supple and luxurious to touch. But if I get a Chanel timeless classic Jumbo or Maxi for myself, I will probably sell this coffer away.
Anyway I am truly happy with my recent find in EBAY! my 1st Chanel buy, and am sure there will be amny more to come!
WAs actually convinced on my purchase of a Chanel GST in champagne gold, limited edition 2009. But found this little sweetie in marshmellow pink! somthing i had always wanted. The size was right for my petite frame, the colour was sweet and most importantly price was too attractive to miss!
I am still waiting for my little darling to arrive, but here's a preview of it...yummy!
Many years later, this girl has evolved into an 'auntie' now. I realised that I am starting to appreciate everything CHANEL...CC...they really exudes feminity and elegance. Yes every single piece of stuffs they have, from jewellery, accessories to bags!
Having been a big fan of LV for years, as the popularity and affordability become too common, I feel that carrying an LV bag was nothing more than an accessories nowadays. Take a stroll down Orchard road and you will now what I mean.
Late last year, I got myself a Miu Miu coffer bag in classic black with gold hardware. And I still love the bag till now. The calfskin is so supple and luxurious to touch. But if I get a Chanel timeless classic Jumbo or Maxi for myself, I will probably sell this coffer away.
Anyway I am truly happy with my recent find in EBAY! my 1st Chanel buy, and am sure there will be amny more to come!
WAs actually convinced on my purchase of a Chanel GST in champagne gold, limited edition 2009. But found this little sweetie in marshmellow pink! somthing i had always wanted. The size was right for my petite frame, the colour was sweet and most importantly price was too attractive to miss!
I am still waiting for my little darling to arrive, but here's a preview of it...yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(37)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Happy.
- Rabbit diet
- Mama needs a break!
- Thoughts for tonight
- Model material?
- Wedding Dinner at Shangri-la
- Day out and Javier's 1st big bash!
- My new addition
- Mischa's Birthday celebration in school
- Earrings - new found love
- Little Indulgence
- MISCHA by Mischa's Lil Secrets
- Catching up..on my life so far
- Peektures..
-
▼
November
(14)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man

0 comments: