Monday, 8 November 2010

My new addition

Alright, go ahead and call me lame, dumb or whatever. But I know I just gotta get it, get over and be done with! Prices are shooting up like crazy, so before it gets higher again!




Yes! My dream jumbo in cavier and silver hardware.. :D
I really splurged this time and i know... A big reward myself.
A new addition to my humble-and-Soon-to-grow Chanel family.. Hiak hiak hiak..

While i may sound crazy to you, but seriously Girls, you got to feel and touch a Chanel to know what I mean. Every girl should own a one Chanel in her lifetime.. I think this statement is really really true!

Oh and my pinky cavier PST just arrived!
I m really pleased with my buy this time. The bag is really so so new and the pink leather is yummy. Best of all, u can't find this colour in stores anymore unless Chanel decides to bring it back! *BIG grin*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels