Thursday, 25 November 2010
Model material?
Hubby did ask me why I didn't think of exposing Mischa into modelling... I guess he is secretly thinking that his daughter is really pretty ? :P
Well I really have not got the urge to do that before, however since now that Mischa can take instructions more and her passion for singing/ dancing and perhaps 'performing' seems more apparent these days. Perhaps I should really give this a try.
Mischa has been posing as my house model for sometime. I love to take candid shots of her when I take pics for my new orders or designs. Here's some for you to drool at:
How's that???? any potential?
This has got to be my current favourite photo of my 2 sweeties ..LOL
Well I really have not got the urge to do that before, however since now that Mischa can take instructions more and her passion for singing/ dancing and perhaps 'performing' seems more apparent these days. Perhaps I should really give this a try.
Mischa has been posing as my house model for sometime. I love to take candid shots of her when I take pics for my new orders or designs. Here's some for you to drool at:
How's that???? any potential?
This has got to be my current favourite photo of my 2 sweeties ..LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(37)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Happy.
- Rabbit diet
- Mama needs a break!
- Thoughts for tonight
- Model material?
- Wedding Dinner at Shangri-la
- Day out and Javier's 1st big bash!
- My new addition
- Mischa's Birthday celebration in school
- Earrings - new found love
- Little Indulgence
- MISCHA by Mischa's Lil Secrets
- Catching up..on my life so far
- Peektures..
-
▼
November
(14)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man












0 comments: