Monday, 29 November 2010
Rabbit diet
This was my lunch, will be dinner for tonight too.
Ingredients: butterhead lettuce, cherry tomatoes, celery, red n yellow capsicums, baby carrots, chicken fillet (sans skin) , dried cranberries (my fav!) and sunflower kernels.

Actually it's high time I do something about my weight and health.
I put on so much weight for the past few yrs and it's bad. Not that I was really slim before, but as age catches up, metabolism rate slows down alot too. I literally put on weight even not eating much :( sigh.
And I m a food lover- good food! So yah, I'm so gonna start my rabbit diet till my holidays in Seoul n then when I'm bk , will return to this rabbit diet again!
Diet for the sake of good food occasionally. Hehehe.
Discipline, discipline. I must do it for the sake of vanity. I want to revamp my wardrobe but first of all must get my statistics bk to 'normal'.
And to make it easier for myself, these are my daily rations. They will be my lunch and dinner for the next 4days. No more excuses!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ingredients: butterhead lettuce, cherry tomatoes, celery, red n yellow capsicums, baby carrots, chicken fillet (sans skin) , dried cranberries (my fav!) and sunflower kernels.

Actually it's high time I do something about my weight and health.
I put on so much weight for the past few yrs and it's bad. Not that I was really slim before, but as age catches up, metabolism rate slows down alot too. I literally put on weight even not eating much :( sigh.
And I m a food lover- good food! So yah, I'm so gonna start my rabbit diet till my holidays in Seoul n then when I'm bk , will return to this rabbit diet again!
Diet for the sake of good food occasionally. Hehehe.
Discipline, discipline. I must do it for the sake of vanity. I want to revamp my wardrobe but first of all must get my statistics bk to 'normal'.
And to make it easier for myself, these are my daily rations. They will be my lunch and dinner for the next 4days. No more excuses!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(37)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Happy.
- Rabbit diet
- Mama needs a break!
- Thoughts for tonight
- Model material?
- Wedding Dinner at Shangri-la
- Day out and Javier's 1st big bash!
- My new addition
- Mischa's Birthday celebration in school
- Earrings - new found love
- Little Indulgence
- MISCHA by Mischa's Lil Secrets
- Catching up..on my life so far
- Peektures..
-
▼
November
(14)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
1 comments:
it's so nice to see u blogging again. i need to lose weight too...wish i can be half as determined as u...i can't do exercise some more due to my sensitive skin, really must learn from you to go on rabbit diet! what a cute name! ~fenni