Sunday, 7 November 2010

Earrings - new found love

My recent purchase of a pair of Chanel earrings and necklace from hubby on our wedding anniversary...its my 1st set of Chanel jewellery and I am already hooked!


This are my latest purchases:

 Tear-drop shaped crystal dangling earrings. Love the simplicity of the CC logo and super sparkling crystals
 The above is a vintage piece. Love the cute turnlock detail on the CC logo. Although they are a pair of clip-on earrings, I just got to have it!


The pendent and drop earring with the polka dotted faux pearl and pink velvet ribbons are just too cute to resist....no i haven't got them yet though I have the intention to...just worried that they are too kawaii for me :P

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels