Sunday, 28 November 2010

Mama needs a break!

Mama is tired..Very tired. Perhaps its just mentally. But I think its about time I do something for myself. I am a greedy girl who wants the best of ALL worlds..haha. I want my life, my kids, my Me-time, my shopping sprees, my 'career' (if its even considered one) , my friends, and my couple-time with hb.

I wan to learn new things, Pilates, dress-making, baking, take up a language, dancing (haha!) and lots more. But there's only 24hrs meagre hrs in a day. To the extent I felt that sleeping was a waste of time. - Now u know why i look like that :( !

I'm constantly struggling on a balancing scale. Always caught in a cross-junction. Decisions making is just so not me. I can't decide cos i m so greedy.

Anyway, I m set on taking a 'short' break after my orders are cleared. I know it may not be good from the business point of view -playing MIA = losing customers. Oh well, life's always about making sacrifices here and there.
But all's not that bad yet. someone is keen to collaborate with me! No details yet, but I'm so gonna meet up with the lady after my trip!

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels