Thursday, 4 November 2010

Catching up..on my life so far

Some major changes took pl;ace while i was away from blogging. Now I m just trying to catch up and put the pieces back into my blog since my absence.
Sometimes life is just so unpredictable. You lose something, but you gain something back and sometimes much much better.

Hubby and I made a decision to end our Interior Design business this year. We couldn't depend on it to survive anymore. But most importantly. we both realised that our passion were no longer in ID. So, we had to let go and explore other opportunities.

Hubs went into property full time and I can only say that he finally found his 2nd forte! LOL. Life's been good and smooth sailing for him and of course our family.
 And so for myself....while staying at my mum's place, I couldnt continue with my hairclips business and I just had to do something I wanted for so long.
I invested in an embroidery machine, started exploring customised kids apparels with monogramming and appliques.
I also started sewing some simple dresses for Mischa and am so glad that I received lotsa good comments on it and so finally my little passion turned into a little business I m so proud of today.

I realised that i didn't blog about my new business at all till now...  It's always been a dream n passion to create apparels. I almost went into fashion designing before I chose Interior Designing. So this was like a huge opportunity to try carving out this career before I turn too old and live in regrets.

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels