Tuesday, 15 February 2011
The domestic goddess
I'm officially 'maidless' from now on. Just sent the maid back to the agent and I may not have a maid for good.
I don't know the future, but I'm enjoying the new found freedom at this moment. I might get a partimer to help out if I really
Cannot cope. At least I dun have to scream my lungs out, supervise her when I already hv tons of work to do and waking up to a sulky face every morning.
I've been putting up this sour-plumed face for sometime. A stubborn bull with an attitude! The last straw came when she deliberately disobeyed me when I told her not to give Mischa water at the play area since the kitchen set is battery operated. She turned a deaf ear to my words and when I questioned her she gave me a diva attitude
So I got her packing this noon and I'm now officially the domestic goddess :)
-by BlogPress from my iPhone
I don't know the future, but I'm enjoying the new found freedom at this moment. I might get a partimer to help out if I really
Cannot cope. At least I dun have to scream my lungs out, supervise her when I already hv tons of work to do and waking up to a sulky face every morning.
I've been putting up this sour-plumed face for sometime. A stubborn bull with an attitude! The last straw came when she deliberately disobeyed me when I told her not to give Mischa water at the play area since the kitchen set is battery operated. She turned a deaf ear to my words and when I questioned her she gave me a diva attitude
So I got her packing this noon and I'm now officially the domestic goddess :)
-by BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(86)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Prawning at Pasir ris
- Happiness is...
- Today at Vivo & my romantic guy
- Wallet on chain craze
- The domestic goddess
- Steamboat gathering
- Lousy customer service
- Red!! Came late for CNY but still in time for Vale...
- Lunch, shopping and hightea with Elaine and Karen
- 2nd & 4th days of CNY
- Westminster Flap and Grey Reissue
- It was the most boring 1st day of CNY ever - no ...
- Chinese New Year - Reunion Dinner x 2 rounds
-
▼
February
(13)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
2 comments:
oooh! your blog is so interesting! a little upset as to why you would not publish my comments earlier though, do you mean it is true that you lack confidence? it cant be right? Somehow it's so contradictory why you blog about treating maids right in your earlier entries yet you are behaving like a bitch here in this entry sending the poor maid packing just because of one silly toy. It just goes to show what a petty person you are isnt it?
Hey it's really interesting to see people so agitated over my posts and behaving like detectives.
Thank u for showing keen interests in my blog and bother to read they each and every posts I wrote.
Do drp by again