Sunday, 13 February 2011

Red!! Came late for CNY but still in time for Valentines :P

My 1st pair of Ferragamos. My friend Elaine (Swee) told me that once I start, there will be no turning back. Let's hope its not true...But i simply love this red against the gold buckle. they are super comfy..... I bought the shoes hoping that they will match with my new Chanel half moon.
Red Half moon WOC in Red coated calf 2011 collection. this and my Ferragamos are not an exact tone of red, but they do compliment each other. I knew I must have it when I first saw this through the TPF forum. I love it even more after I have seen it in real life. You can actuallly wear it in a few ways: cross-body sling, long chain side sling, double chain sling, handbag and a hand clutch.

Elaine (Chua) babe, yeah I brought them out for a spin already!!! Hopefully I can Huat ah!!!
Hahaha I know I'm obsessed, but i just love the oohhlala reds placed together! If only the Red purse is in Gold hardware...arrhhh....
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the red! very loud....

S@L said...

hey thanks for dropping by.! Do leave ur name or blog address in future :)

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels