Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Wallet on chain craze

I'm really loving my wallet on chain which I bought recently. I didn't regret abit and love it more than I thought I actually would.
It's really a good size for carrying the minimum items with me. And of course the many ways of carrying the purse makes it value for money
Just wanna share a few designs that caught my eyes and some I'll love to add them to my collection....



Embossed Camellia in coral


Peacock blue Sevruga


Classic CC woc in patent calf


Brilliant patent woc in red


Classic CC quilted cavier


Eye candies....





This has got to be my fav black woc in reissue distressed calf with gold tone hardware, very well sort after and rare!





Limited edition reptile woc in metallic


Bubblegum pink from the Cruise collection 2011


Love this rich blue half moon in washed cavier, it was from the Paris-Shanghai collection





An older version of the Brilliant Red quilted patent woc

-by BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels