Friday, 4 February 2011

Westminster Flap and Grey Reissue


Love this Westminster Flap with pearl and goldtone chains...it's of past season but the stores are reordering them for this Season..gosh..but i just burnt a big hole in my wallet!


I have always thought that greys look better with Silver tone hardware. But I think I was very wrong! This reissue in grey aged calfskin looks so stunning paired with gold tone hardware. I think it looks even more unique than the metallic black with GHW.
I'm really gonna save up for this and hopefully by then someone has this one sale...love love love!


Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels