Friday, 18 February 2011
Happiness is...
HAPPINESS is....
Looking at my fabric stash
Sipping a cup of my favorite coffee
Catching my favorite TV serial
Looking at my 2 monsters playing together
Seeing my bag collection grow
Letting my creative juices flow....
I was telling Hubby how I missed those days when we were running our ID projects and me in charge of space planning and design while he ran the jobsites. I realized I still had alot of passion in this field of not because of the downside of this trade, I would still very much like to be in it.
The part I love most about Interior designing is the space planning. Without good space planning, an interior will not be functional nomatter how pretty the setup is. I love my new place mainly because I designed it solely and the drastic layout changes that I did. I love being at home lazing around and doing nothing.
A friend of mine recently resigned from her job and was looking into doing a small business with me. We thought of doing a collaboration with my children's wear biosphere but I'm really not sure how we can work on this...
Was thinking about exploring ID again with her since we were both from the se industry. I really have the urge to do this again, but yet not ready to give up my clothing business totally..
I think I have found my happiness and passion in design. That is why I feel hard to let go and still missing Interior designing.
I really need to ponder hard and hopefully someone can show me the way....
This is simple happiness to me....

Looking at my fabric stash
Sipping a cup of my favorite coffee
Catching my favorite TV serial
Looking at my 2 monsters playing together
Seeing my bag collection grow
Letting my creative juices flow....
I was telling Hubby how I missed those days when we were running our ID projects and me in charge of space planning and design while he ran the jobsites. I realized I still had alot of passion in this field of not because of the downside of this trade, I would still very much like to be in it.
The part I love most about Interior designing is the space planning. Without good space planning, an interior will not be functional nomatter how pretty the setup is. I love my new place mainly because I designed it solely and the drastic layout changes that I did. I love being at home lazing around and doing nothing.
A friend of mine recently resigned from her job and was looking into doing a small business with me. We thought of doing a collaboration with my children's wear biosphere but I'm really not sure how we can work on this...
Was thinking about exploring ID again with her since we were both from the se industry. I really have the urge to do this again, but yet not ready to give up my clothing business totally..
I think I have found my happiness and passion in design. That is why I feel hard to let go and still missing Interior designing.
I really need to ponder hard and hopefully someone can show me the way....
This is simple happiness to me....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(86)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Prawning at Pasir ris
- Happiness is...
- Today at Vivo & my romantic guy
- Wallet on chain craze
- The domestic goddess
- Steamboat gathering
- Lousy customer service
- Red!! Came late for CNY but still in time for Vale...
- Lunch, shopping and hightea with Elaine and Karen
- 2nd & 4th days of CNY
- Westminster Flap and Grey Reissue
- It was the most boring 1st day of CNY ever - no ...
- Chinese New Year - Reunion Dinner x 2 rounds
-
▼
February
(13)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
1 comments:
U r so cool n good w ur hands!
- SQ