Sunday, 10 April 2011

Windchime - Family theme

This week, Mischa's school assignment was to create a windchime together with daddy and mummy's help.
Needless to say, mummy is the only one keen to help. While I'm proud of my crafty hands, it would have been more engaging if daddy's put a finger in it. Anywayzzzzz just wAnted to get things done.
Here's what's we did together:



The materials... Actually I didn't Hv any idea what I wanted to do. All the cut outs were impromptu. But I'm glad it turned out not bad:)











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got "ling, ling, ling" sound a not? hehe

S@L said...

haha actually dun hv le....i think mine is more like a mobile..not a windchime..LOL...

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels