Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Bliss :-)

It's the 2nd day of school for Favian today and I'm still not in the mood to work. Only managed a simple dress and pants.

Went to pick up my bag ( sent it for a spa treatment) and had tea at Wild Honey @ mandarin gallery with Hubby and Mischa.
Love love love the mood and food!









I was able to shop quite abit today and managed to get my 2 pairs of shoes really really cheap and one of it was the leopard prints which I have been looking for a long time.
Another pair was a mirror finished gold slip-on heels.
Bought more accessories for my bags ( my latest craze, and I'll share with u in my next post) and I'm so into long necklaces these days.

Now I feel fully recharged and am so ready to start work come tomorrow. Retail therapy really works!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels