Monday, 31 January 2011

More Reds....

I thought I would have a red bag in time for Chinese New year cos' I bought mostly black outfits this year :(
But there isn't a red perfect enough for me, thus I settled for the Beige Clair as my birthday pressie as well : )

I hope I can 'recuperate' ($$$) soon enough for my quest of a Red bag!

Here's some eye candy before I zonk out!
This is the limited Edition - only available in Singapore to commemorate the opening of the 2nd store in Singapore ( MBS) - the price is such a turn off though

Someone sent this photo of a super yummy glossy GST in patent RED! This is definately TDF!!!

Found this pic in TPF of the different reds released over the years. Yeah, my perfect red is the 10A red!



Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels