Sunday, 30 January 2011

Another year older for me

I'm officially another year older - okay, I'm 31 this year :(  But I'm really happy and enjoying being in the 30's. I feel much more mature in handling issues that come to me. And age does help one to get things done - the fact that I actually look older than i really am :(


Alright, hubby and I had a simple but quiet dinner at Clarke Quay without the kiddos - thanks to my parents for helping to babysit them for a while. We actually had dinner prior to this, hence we only ordered a mix grill platter and some drinks. Though it was only a short 2 hrs getaway from the kiddos, it was really nice to spend soome time as a couple.

@ Shiraz and this was a recommended twin set platter of different types of kebabs. I like the flavourful meat. But the mutton was kinda too strong for me - couldn't swallow without chewing it together with the basil leaves and lemon juice.

Hubby and I


Not a bad ambience and once a while the belly dancer will come out for a dance or two to attract customers into the restaurant





Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels