Monday, 10 January 2011

Mummy & Son

Yesterday I brought Mischa for the replacement class at Seimpi and was totally appalled by a behaviour of a boy who was hyperactive and utterly rude.
He belongs to the Sunday class wherea Mischa's in the Sat class. So that was the 1st time I have seen him and the rest of his classmates.

This boy was barely 3yr old and he went around hitting his classmates and their mothers - yours truly included! Mischa and I had our fair share of abuse froom him too!
I was mad, not totally at him though. I was just disappointed that his mother DID NOT do anything to stop him. She simply called out his name after each hitting attempt and pull him back gently. Sometimes without even a simple 'sorry' from her.
He pounded on my back then went towards another mother next. He screamed and shouted at teacher Fiona when she collected the music instruments back from him.

Many a times poor teacher Fiona had to stop him and raised her voice at him while his mother looked on with a blackened face.
The last straw came when he attempted to hit Mischa but missed! Thank goodness! But my girl was petrified! So teacher Fiona shouted at him to leave the class. His mother kind of got the hint , got up , picked up her bag and pulled her son out of the class.
It was then peace on earth for the rest of us :)
According to teacher Fiona, he had been behaving like this since he joined in October last year and his mother simply just sat there without feeling a wee bit embarassed by her ill discipline.
I guess the boy is just not ready for such classes and the mother really ought to do something about it.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Today I had a little chat with Favian. He managed to finish his lunch pretty fast today, otherwise we will usually be rushing for him to finish lunch, pack his bag, shower and send him off to the school bus. So it was a really good chat.
We cuddled in bed and we chatted abit about his school and friends. I just wanted him to know that I still do care for him though I am sometimes harsh and strict with him.
I told him that he is still my no.1 baby even though I spend more time with Mischa and usually leave the teaching (schoolwork) to hubby.
He told me there is a boy who bullies him in class. And I told him how to protect himself from now on.
Favian has really grown up so much. Time flies and I still can remember those days when he was a baby.
I think its always good to spend some time with the kids and really have a chat to know more about what they have been thinking. I have not really tried doing this with Mischa, let's see how it will turn out :P




Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels