Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Unagi porridge recipe

It's been a while since i shared recipes in my blog. A mummy friend was keen to know how i cooked the Unagi porridge in my earlier post, hence I thought might as well share it here with anyone who is interested to try it.
But frankly this isn't really a recipe, I'll just post the ingredients and steps to do it. As for taste-wise, will leave it to you to adjust according to your preference.

So here goes:
1) Unagi ( depends on how much u love it, I used 1 pc for 2 pax portion) cut into big chunks

2) porridge boiled with chicken broth, you may also use cooked rice leftover from previous day. Add more broth bring to boil till the softness/ consistency you like.

3) chopped onions ( add natural sweetness)

4) Unagi sauce ( bought from sushi counter)

5) pinch of salt ( to taste)

Steps:
I precook some porridge with broth, keep adding water later to the consistency I like.
Add chopped onions and Unagi pieces. Boil till it's soft and thick.
Add Unagi sauce and salt to taste.

That's it! Simple and yummy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels