Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Shopping hauls and my bag charms craze

My shopping hauls of shoes. I like that these shoes are inexpensive but surprisingly comfortable. In my opinion, the quality look better than those from Zara. Can't believe the prices of the shoes there. I prefer those from Aldo.
Those leopard ( or is it cheetah?) prints I so love!! Especially it has a bow detail in the front.
I usually dress down ( am a tees and jeans girl) but like to play with accessories, shoes and bags. So I can take shoes that are very striking. In fact I prefer them to be tue focal point of my dressing.
My next buy should be a hot pink killer heels but I can't seem to find it.
Hmm but I'll like to add that I dun really baby my shoes, thus I won't spend tons of money on them. Talking about this, I hv been thinking of that pair of Ferragamo patent slip ons in red.. But just couldn't convince myself to spend so much on a pair of shoes that I'm gonna step on. I dun want to be a slave for my shoes..
I'm also quite concern if their shoes are really comfy enough to justify the price tag??






Oh and I really want to show you these...

















My latest craze with long chains, pearls and crystals and converting them into bag charms. My current favorite shop is Diva! They hv a wide range of quirky pieces of CJs and mostly can be used as a set or can be detached to form individual strings of necklaces. Most importantly they are really inexpensive. I know I can actually make similar ones, but I tell you, it's stil cheaper to buy IMO.
And so I revived my trusty speedy 25. I love this bag and even thinking to get 1-2 more in other leather/ colours.
I love the aged gold/ bronze tones of the chain, with the lil rosette to soften the look. Now this bag looks truly vintage to me.
I think bag charms add a individualism to the bags and they stand out more since almost every girl is spotted with an LV or Chanel these days.
Am gonna explore more into this and perhaps sell them in my E-shop?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels