Monday, 3 January 2011

Off the drip! Yay!

Today docs gave permission to get Mischa off the drip and she could start on normal diet.
Finally I had a chance to bring Mischa for a stroll downstairs and bought some of her favorite food. She chose a toy for Favian as I thought I had kind of neglected him these few days cos I wad with Mischa 24/7 in the hospital.
Mischa got herself some coloring books and we spent some time in the ward doing that. It was a good break for her as well cos the hospital ward routine can get rather overwhelming at times with endless tests, medications and checks.












While on our way back from the foodcourt, we bumped into Elaine ( one of my November mummy thread). It was so sweet of her to come by and even bought a balloon and a waterbottle to cheer Mischa up. It's always nice to receive such thoughtfulness from friends. Thank u Elaine! She love her gifts to bits!






Of course not forgetting Mischa's godma and godpa (my bro) and Amran who came to visit too.

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels