Monday, 17 January 2011

Not a Happy New Year

Had a cup of coffe at 9pm last night. Then it's non-stop cutting and sewing till I forced myself to sleep at 3.40am this morning. Had night mares cos of the pile of orders for CNY.
Then it's off to school for Mischa at 9am. Continue cutting and sewing.... I reckon I will be doing this till the end of the month.
Oh a customer's coming to pick up her dress on the 1st of Feb. My birthday is just the corner. Maybe I won't even be having a celebration at all. Hiaz....



Photobucket

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels