Saturday, 1 January 2011
My Heart ache for my poor little baby
It was a good 4hrs of queuing before it was finally our turn to see the doc.
The next shock came to me was that the doc suspected something unbelievable.. She was worried that the recurrent fever could be a sign of blood disorder aka leukemia. This scared the shit out of me and I was tearing at that instant!
Next, Doc wasn't pleased that her tummy appeared a little too big for her own good. Frankly , I had never thought that Mischa's tummy was abnormal- I always thought that kids have this cite bulging tum tum becos they drink alot of milk , like men with beer bellies. Oh well!
And so Mischa was made to go through 2 rounds of X-rays( with me wearing a special suit holding her hands up as they scan her.
Blood was taken for a preliminary test for possible sofas of leukemia or other disorders etc.
She was admitted not long and we were asked to wait for the blood test result as well as the X-ray's results.
Upon reaching the ward, Mischa was taken into a room where they administer the plug as Mischa will be on a drip.
Cab u imagine my pain when I was not allowed into the room and hearing my little baby screaming and crying for me. I wished u could take the pain off her at that moment but I felt so useless that I couldn't do anything to help her ease the pain or take over her suffering.
I was too distraught to think of anything. When the nurse opened the door, you wouldn't have imagined how fast I snatched my baby away from her... I cuddled her so tight to comfort her. I even prayed n said to myself that I was willing to give up any years of my life for my children. It's such a torture seeing your child suffer but yet you can't do anything to help them.

Today passed with a heavy heart wondering how the test results will be tomorrow. I wished I could help her more
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The next shock came to me was that the doc suspected something unbelievable.. She was worried that the recurrent fever could be a sign of blood disorder aka leukemia. This scared the shit out of me and I was tearing at that instant!
Next, Doc wasn't pleased that her tummy appeared a little too big for her own good. Frankly , I had never thought that Mischa's tummy was abnormal- I always thought that kids have this cite bulging tum tum becos they drink alot of milk , like men with beer bellies. Oh well!
And so Mischa was made to go through 2 rounds of X-rays( with me wearing a special suit holding her hands up as they scan her.
Blood was taken for a preliminary test for possible sofas of leukemia or other disorders etc.
She was admitted not long and we were asked to wait for the blood test result as well as the X-ray's results.
Upon reaching the ward, Mischa was taken into a room where they administer the plug as Mischa will be on a drip.
Cab u imagine my pain when I was not allowed into the room and hearing my little baby screaming and crying for me. I wished u could take the pain off her at that moment but I felt so useless that I couldn't do anything to help her ease the pain or take over her suffering.
I was too distraught to think of anything. When the nurse opened the door, you wouldn't have imagined how fast I snatched my baby away from her... I cuddled her so tight to comfort her. I even prayed n said to myself that I was willing to give up any years of my life for my children. It's such a torture seeing your child suffer but yet you can't do anything to help them.

Today passed with a heavy heart wondering how the test results will be tomorrow. I wished I could help her more
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(86)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Shoe clips and Sash
- Happy Birthday Song by Mischa
- 2nd round of my birthday celebration
- More Reds....
- Another year older for me
- Eye candies...
- Oops! I did it again....
- Lisa. You'll be remembered.
- Randoms of Mischa
- Not a Happy New Year
- Beige Clair
- Lace works...
- Sweet little things
- Bling it on!!
- Mummy & Son
- So-phisticated - Timeless Black and gold
- I want a Red bag!
- Eye candy of the 'soles'...
- Big Love!
- New Blog Template
- Evil-bay.
- Shopping hauls and my bag charms craze
- Bliss :-)
- Unagi porridge recipe
- Home sweet home
- Can't fall asleep- look what I found!
- Off the drip! Yay!
- Something worth smiling about
- My Heart ache for my poor little baby
- Started my new year 2011 with a 'blast'!
- New Year's Eve 2010 - welcoming 2011!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: