Saturday, 1 January 2011

Started my new year 2011 with a 'blast'!

What a terrible start to my 2011. It was supposed to be a brand new yr with a fresh start for everything. Even before I had time to sit down and pen down my resolutions for the year, I woke up with a shock!

Mischa had been having recurrent fever for days since we came back from our trip.
It was throat infection and flu at first. Then she recovered and went back to school for barely a day and got HFMD.
It was a bad one this round with ulcers all over in her mouth that she lost appetite and lost so much weight.
After 10 days of paracetamol her fever did not subside. Went back to GP (he sucked!) for a review and he merely said the fever is still due to the HFMD.

Then on sat morning, I woke up with Mischa beside me with a temperature of 39.5 dg
I was so worried and quickly asked Hubby to Send her to KKH. I was mentally prepared that she will be admitted and I thought it was the best solution to find out the reason of her fever recurring.
So off to KKH we went. What a way to start My brand new yr!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels