Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Home sweet home

We are back home finally. Mischa was given the green light to discharge this afternoon and we finally get to sleep on our cosy bed tonight.

Mischa is finally feeling ok now but will be on antibiotics for the next 10days. Did i mention it was bcos of UTI that caused her high fever?? Sigh..
I have to pay more attention in keeping Mischa clean after this episode. It's probably the way my helper cleaned her or whatever is the reason, I will take over this task from now on to save myself from all this trouble.

Here's Mischa getting all ready to discharge this afternoon. Saying bye to KKH!!












Upon reaching home, I quickly made some Unagi porridge for my dear Hubby who just went for a root canal proceedure this morning.






Poor fellow will be on soft diet for a week. So I have to think of many versions of porridge for him.
P.S.: Hubby commented that the porridge was heavenly!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.

blogging moms

Labels