Monday, 3 January 2011
Can't fall asleep- look what I found!
This is crazy... The ward is full of never-ending screams and cries from babies and tods. I m so tired but yet I can't sleep ( it's already 1am) while my lil bub is snoozing away.
But thank god for iPad...To cure my boredom.
So look what i found
Love this gold sparkling Chanel flap. I wonder how huge this damage will be. Its definately a collector's piece


The red patent JM in the perfect red IMO. However wished it comes in the vintage gold chain instead.
And I m actually quite in love with this shape cos I m a tote girl deep inside




Am looking for a GST in a special colour.. This red caught my eye but will prefer the version with gold hardware

The other day in Orchard road I spotted a lady with this bag. I hv been searching high and low for a photo of it and hopefully a name for this bag. I love the frame bag with clasps that resembles the good old coin purse my grandma carried ..LOL.. N the gold chain against the shiny patent...tell me pls, if you see this on sale somewhere...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
But thank god for iPad...To cure my boredom.
So look what i found
Love this gold sparkling Chanel flap. I wonder how huge this damage will be. Its definately a collector's piece


The red patent JM in the perfect red IMO. However wished it comes in the vintage gold chain instead.
And I m actually quite in love with this shape cos I m a tote girl deep inside




Am looking for a GST in a special colour.. This red caught my eye but will prefer the version with gold hardware

The other day in Orchard road I spotted a lady with this bag. I hv been searching high and low for a photo of it and hopefully a name for this bag. I love the frame bag with clasps that resembles the good old coin purse my grandma carried ..LOL.. N the gold chain against the shiny patent...tell me pls, if you see this on sale somewhere...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(86)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Shoe clips and Sash
- Happy Birthday Song by Mischa
- 2nd round of my birthday celebration
- More Reds....
- Another year older for me
- Eye candies...
- Oops! I did it again....
- Lisa. You'll be remembered.
- Randoms of Mischa
- Not a Happy New Year
- Beige Clair
- Lace works...
- Sweet little things
- Bling it on!!
- Mummy & Son
- So-phisticated - Timeless Black and gold
- I want a Red bag!
- Eye candy of the 'soles'...
- Big Love!
- New Blog Template
- Evil-bay.
- Shopping hauls and my bag charms craze
- Bliss :-)
- Unagi porridge recipe
- Home sweet home
- Can't fall asleep- look what I found!
- Off the drip! Yay!
- Something worth smiling about
- My Heart ache for my poor little baby
- Started my new year 2011 with a 'blast'!
- New Year's Eve 2010 - welcoming 2011!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man
0 comments: