Saturday, 20 June 2009
Life is REALLY too short for regrets
Hubby received a call from a ex-schoolmate and he shared a shocking news on a good Saturday...I was very disturbed the entire day was tossing/turning around last night with this thought running through my mind.
Nick shared the news that Michael, hubby of close mummy friend of mine passed away last morning after a cycling session.
this news came as a complete shock for me as Michael and his family just came to support us @ The Braised Kitchen a week after our opening. He was still chatting happily with Rae about his new found hobby of cycling. Nobody would have expected that was the last time we ever see him again.
We will be going to his wake tonight and to lend some support to my mummy friend. I hope she will overcome this lost and pick herself up really soon for her children. I wish I can do more than just consoling her....will definately help her in each and every way I can, if she needs help.
Life is really too short for regrets....it's always after someone you know or close to you to leave this world to make us realise this fact. Why is it always the case???
Nick shared the news that Michael, hubby of close mummy friend of mine passed away last morning after a cycling session.
this news came as a complete shock for me as Michael and his family just came to support us @ The Braised Kitchen a week after our opening. He was still chatting happily with Rae about his new found hobby of cycling. Nobody would have expected that was the last time we ever see him again.
We will be going to his wake tonight and to lend some support to my mummy friend. I hope she will overcome this lost and pick herself up really soon for her children. I wish I can do more than just consoling her....will definately help her in each and every way I can, if she needs help.
Life is really too short for regrets....it's always after someone you know or close to you to leave this world to make us realise this fact. Why is it always the case???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- S@L
- A mother to 2 kiddos and a man. Indulging in my own world of creativity with my little clothing business. Loves sewing, cooking, crafting and shopping. Read about my ups and downs in life and see the world thru my very eyes.
Feedjit
Labels
My Blogger Frens
- Blurbelle - Sweet Angel Chloe
- Breastfeeding Mummies
- Cactusnah - Eagan
- Catherine's Jovan
- Cindy - Baby Travis
- Elaine's Blog - Ethan Swee
- Evelyn - Journey Into Parenthood
- Fenni - Aurora Glory-Anne
- Fenni - Glacier
- Geneveive - Joshua
- Gillian - Javier
- Gloomybear - Arielle
- Grace - Baby Ashlyn
- Grace's Eliza
- Irin - R&R Twins' Mummy
- Joelle- Seth Sara
- K@ye's Claire
- Kelley- Reflections of you & me
- Kittybride's Chloe
- Langlao's Ashlee
- Lazykat's Zee Yann
- Lilian - Krissa's Precious Moments
- Mashmallow- Our Footprints
- May - Prince Ervin
- Michelle's Keira
- Pax- Matthew & Joanne
- Plim - Bella & Bevis
- Poochi's Hazel
- Starfruit - Rae
- Tinkabel - Baby Matthias
- Ueno's Leroy
- Weishy's Hayley
- YY - Teng Little Muscle Man


2 comments:
so sorry to read this. =(
i lost a good friend to a cycling accident 2 years ago too and till now i'm still shocked at how cycling can be such a life threatening activity. sigh...
Joelle, yup i read abt your fren's demise but I couldnt really understand the painful feeling until it happened to my own fren.
till now I still cannot accept that it happened.
Let us really treasure every moment with our loved ones ....